Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wonderful moments with my peeps..

I went out with yee & ching this afternoon. We went to singk & high tea at old town =) .Woohh.. I really don’t know my hometown already established V-box ler..ahahha…Not only that, the Tesco outlet still under construction. Wooo..my hometown really improved over the past years. Formerly, here just have Billion, The store, Ceria, Econsave, PizzaHut, Kfc and etc. Now already added the Giant, Mcdonald, Watson, Old Town, Secret Recipe, Reflexology centre ,Cinema and so on. Hahaha..congrats ya..

So, let me briefly introduce my hometown which is Sitiawan. Have you heard this place before? Well, Sitiawan is a region in the Manjung district of Perak. If you are still unfamiliar, then I would like to introduce Teluk Batik and Pangkor island which are quite popular among locals and tourists as well. So now, will you show the expression like “oooOOOoo” ??hahhaha..

Aikksss..both of 38 gals keep asking about my “white horse” prince when we all having tea time at old town. Hahahha…I really don’t know how to answer them la. They insisted that I’ve an admirer. OOooppss…I’m sorry to tell you all that “ I don’t have”. Phew, finally, they changed the other topics.=D i know you all are concerning me. Thanks babies =D

Small chili will be taking her “UPSR” on September this year. I hope she will get good exam results. Add oil ya, small chili if you want to get the present that I had told you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment