Thursday, July 1, 2010

First of July..

Yoooo..why WHY tell me whY time passes so fast????? It’s a brand new month (1st of July- the second half of the year)!!!! Argghhh..life is still messy for me. I didn’t see what I’ve done on my list!!!Only frustrated, upset & other kind of bullshit feelings stick with me. =(

I am searching for different types of job descriptions via online recently. Apathen, I still hope to work in airline industry. You guys don’t misunderstand I’m interested in stewardess position when related to airline. I don't have the qualifications because i’m fat, ugly… Just because I love aeroplane & airline working environment la. (Childish & funny answers hor..) I just checked the entry requirements and progress interview for this industry are quite strict lo…my God ar..i just want to be part of airline ground crew or event crew to provide & promote the airline services to traveler. That’s all. ermm..if possible, I hope can apply all pr skills and knowledge that I’ve learned in uni. =)

Stella has invited me to go to Taiwan at the end of July. Fuyooh…Excited because i love travelling around the world to gain my explore experience if ($$) always sufficient for me ..keeke..Anyhow, it’s such a great news for me so far...hahaha..Does it sounds like me “so cham” in my life. Hheeehhe..nope la..Don’t misunderstand me okay…hmmm..so far so okay okay like that la…I just feel my life is pretty dull. After promising stella, I don’t know why feel i want to reject the trip because when i think i still need to use my parents money to pay my travel fees. I feel shame on myself lol…But this time my mom not only allow me to go and says no worries about money problems wor..thanks mama ♥..

No comments:

Post a Comment