Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mid of July..

It’s another ordinary day passing and yet I’m still the same old me…hhmmmm..nothing much has changed from my both “physical and mental” stimulation..!!?? hahahaa..is it an appropriate way to describe myself in these past 2 months ar???? I don’t know..*_*..perhaps..

Arggghhh, the calendar hanging over the wall telling me that,{time is cruel}. Why I’m saying so???? Just because --> it’s mid of July now. Gosshhh!!!!! In the other way, it’s also a sign reminded me that “ time has passed and will never return and the most important thing is time never wait for me lol. It’s so so so CRUEL right???..

Botak’s Altis car (oppss..botak refer to my eldest bro.. kekeke) has been missing around 2 months le..sometimes, I saw him browse through the car website. Does it mean that he still miss his car????? I really super HATE those thieves who stole my bro’s car!!!!!! I knew the car will never come back but I deeply hope the police can work hard to seize them PLEASE. This is you all responsibilities for protecting our nation’s safety and property arrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow…2 more weeks I’ll be heading off to Taiwan la..hehehe..i really want to thank my parents for supporting my travel fees otherwise I’m sure I won’t get a chance to visit Taiwan. Besides that, my convo will be held on 21 August at 1pm in Wisma MCA. Wow..waiting for the day to come & meet my friends over there =D

No comments:

Post a Comment