Friday, July 9, 2010

Good morning everyone..

It’s almost 3am in the morning. So, I would like to say “Good morning everyone” hahaha. Recently, I’ve had an irregular bedtime habit that has affected my sleep quality. Yooo..who can help / teach me how to kill my bad habit?? Sighh..

Argghhh..I’ve missed out on a lot of great movies in cinema…sobsob…that’s why I don’t like to stay at my hometown for so long. It could make a long distance between me and my friends to hang out together for excitement =( hmmm..i think i should save money for buying DVD & watch alone lol..kesian-nya..


Don’t you know that ambassador is part of business sales strategies to assist in catching the customer’s attraction??? Hence, Osim has invited Belinda Chee to become a new ambassador for Osim’s uKimono. Woo..she looks so gorgeous in the advertisement for Osim’s uKimono. Osim’s uKimono actually is new generation Slim Belt Massager which can help you to lose inches that you desired in your tummy, Butt, Thighs and Lumbar. That's so amazing right? The normal price is RM 799 as listed in Osim website. If you’re interested in Osim’s uKimono , please click on this website http://www.osim.com/MY/home.aspx

to find out more details about the product information. For me, I wish I could purchase a massage chair for my parents in the next few years. Ahaaha…how about you?

On the other hand, I love the ambassador Belinda Chee so much since I met her in Bukit Jalil during the famine 30 event last year. She’s one of the emcees in this event. After that famine 30 event, I started being mindful of her news and life via the internet. Well, I think she’s really an idol in the heart of every girl. She’s so talented and charming. Not only that, she has managed her career successfully and found a great man who named Joe to make her life full of happiness. Waaa..it’s such a wonderful life that every girl wants for pursuing. Don’t you? I believe that her character trait will be able to attract more customers to purchase Osim products.

The madness world cup 2010 will be finished soon. According to 13 years old Singapore’s parakeet Mani is picking up the flag of Netherlands win the world cup final. However, Germany’s octopus Paul, has picked Spain to win the world cup final. So guys, what is prediction in your mind????

No comments:

Post a Comment