Friday, August 27, 2010

当我们同在一起..(上)

There are so many things that I want to write and share with you guys in my blog. But, it was really too bad because I was sick after coming back from kl. So, I’m sorry for the lack of updates. Let me recall what had happened in the last week. Hmm..

Day 1 --> 16/8 (Monday)

I went to school to take my convo attire and queue up in the crowd almost 2 hours ++. Gila betul..Luckily I could spend this 2 hours ++ wisely to chitchat with my soulmate, jingyee and June otherwise I sure get crazy waiting to take my convo attire lol.

Day 2 --> 17/8 (Tuesday)

Woke up early in the morning and had breakfast with yenwen, hueicheng, soulmate, weekeat and wenyao near sec 17. Then, yenwen and I accompanied soulmate went for an interview while 3 of them shopping in Times Square.

Day 3 --> 18/8 (Wednesday)

3 of us (yenwen, soulmate & me) went 1U shopping centre mall for buying blazer, pants, formal shirt and shoes. What a coincidence, we met lulu and Lynda there. So, each of us has sharing our latest life with each other. After that, 3 of us continue our shopping journey. Hhhmm…when we saw the redemption details, we’re excited to walk infront for getting further information since my soulmate had spent a lot of $$$ in the shopping journey. (kekeke). But, at the end we didn’t fulfill the terms and conditions that listed. Suddenly, yenwen said “唉呀。。早知道我们一起付钱筹RM150 的single receipt 啦。。可以换熨烫和水罐ler..hahaha..This simple sentence enough made me laugh for whole day. Reasons?? Her voice, tone, facial expressions la..hahahaha..she really made my “神经线” lost control and laugh nonstop le…hahhaha=P

Day 4--> 19/8 (Thursday)

We continue our shopping journey at Tropicana City Mall =). Before we start shopping, we managed to watch {inception} movie that released for quite a long time. At night,I get to know a new friend who is yenwen’s previous funny roommate {zhiqian). Then, 4 of us heading off to hotel in the Ampang area in order to meet & stay with yenwen family members. Before we slept together, 4 of us chitchat, share our personal stories & discuss the scene from inception.=) what a wonderful night in my life =)

Day 5--> 20/8 (Friday)

Wow..yenwen’s BIG day (oppss..dont get the wrong meaning of “BIG day” ya…big day does not refer to her wedding day ya..hmmm..is her convo day la:) kekeke



To be continued..

1 comment: