Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dissapointed..

After watching <寻找天使> tv program..my mood has slowly turned in good mode. Perhaps, I should always stand on both sides before making any arguments with them. I’m sorry…Hmmm..that’s really a lot of EQ skills that I need to learn & apply in my life. Jia you ba lgw =.=

I thought I can kick start my first career with banquet event coordinator after receiving email from HR officer, who knows, there’s always another uncertainty in life…One day after she sent another email and said sorry because she want me to change to guest services executive position..oh goshh…and then want to make an another interview with me which required by Assistant Front Office Manager. Shit la..do you know how much I've done the research when I know I get an offer for this position.Now..everything is gone….u know what is “sakit hati” ar???? !@#$%^&*()...

Haiz… just accept the fact and waiting for the next good opportunity lol…there’s only one reason that I comfort myself now..

No comments:

Post a Comment