Saturday, August 28, 2010

当我们同在一起..(下)

Day 6 --> 21/8 (Saturday)

After 4 years been studying in UTAR and now I would like to make a BIG announcement that I’m officially graduated =) Thanks to my beloved parents, brother, friends attended my convo. Not only that, I also want to thank all the lecturers and tutors who taught me before. Thank you & love you all =)


Abit disappointed becoz my eldest bro didn’t come to my convo..
hmmm..let Winnie the pooh represent him ba. Dad and mum,
I hope I can make you all proud of me. =)


Thanks so much to all my lovely friends who came to my convo , I truly appreciate your time ^^
*especially thanks to lovely kayee waiting for me almost 1 hour ++ outside the Wisma MCA. Paiseh ya and thanks for ur flowers ya.I LOVE it so much=) Thanks to yenwen gave me the small card that I love and other gifts given by my friends as well.



Last but not least, thanks to all my classmates too..you all always made pr7 full of fun and happiness =)

Day 7 --> 22/8 (Sunday)

We Attended shujun’s convo at the morning. After that, we have to wait till 5pm to attend Pauline & yenwei’s convo..so we decided lepak our free time at klcc. Who knows, my hp and wallet were stolen at that time. Aikss..i really careless to let that BAD theft got a chance to steal my things. Bullshit @@!@#$%^&*!!!!!!! When I realized my belongings are not around me, I started to get afraid and wonder why missing…then, I cried badly in the klcc foodcourt..haiz...i dont really want to remember this bad incident anymore. Anyhow, thanks to my friends who gave me some useful advices to settle this bad incident. Lastly, thanks to mengchuan to borrow his old hp to let me use for a short of period time. TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment