Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yeahyeah..

Phew..finally…I finished to “decorate” my lovely blog. Hurray =) I spent almost whole afternoon to browse the variety of the backgrounds, templates, layouts, font sizes, colors, features that are available on the blogger blog. Besides that, I also added some of my favorite songs to my blog. =D woohoo…finally here comes my production. How? Still ok or not??

Time passes pretty fast, it’s almost 1 month ++ I didn’t meet my uni mates, soulmate and friends. How are you all? I really miss those moments we all had spent together. I miss you all arr & finally I can understand why people always say that “study is better than work.” =(

Aikksss,my Nokia 6300 mobile phone abit sot sot le coz sometimes I cannot receive my friend’s message and other problems as well. So, i plan to change my mobile phone, BUT, when I remembered that mobile phone plays an important value to me. Therefore…i refused to think & change it. The phone is a gift from my 2 brothers after I finished my National Service Program 2007. Yaaa..i also miss my ns friends too. It’s really a long long time I didn’t keep in touch with my ns friends. All my ns friends are missing after we finished the program last time. So, I hope I can find / search them via Facebook. Occasionally, we can read the negative ns news reported on newspaper. But, so far in my point of view, the NS Program really was a great activity which had went through in my life.

“A life without a purpose is a life without a destination”..Yup I strongly agree with this statement. I started to become lazy like a worm after I’ve finished with my tertiary education life. Gossshh…it’s enough for me to waste my time. Come on…wake up wake up…!!!!

cheers~
/(,")\
./♥\.
_| |_

No comments:

Post a Comment