Monday, June 28, 2010

Hot HOT hOt..

Hot HOT hOt …it’s really really really hot..beh-tahan arrr..Is it caused by hot weather problems? Nope nope nope..hahaha..my answer to my question indicated to both of my ears lo…ahahaha..i was really excited “sampat” with tfp via mobile phone..erm…your mobile phone fees sure will be expensive in this end of June ba …kekeke..okay la…next time it’s my turn to call you back la… =D I wish you good luck in this coming Friday ya..

Sot po just came back from sg today. Wooo..she seems like so enjoyed & have fun at the sg with her mother. Envy betul lo..she told me her bought a wallet & scarf in sg lo…BUT didn’t buy any gifts wor…aikksss..you see la..this called “soulmate”! Besides that, she also told me one of our friends will be getting married on August. Wah..this news really get shocked. Ahaha..anyhow, it’s a good news..congrats to both of them. Woaah..i personally think 2010 is very popular year for couples who are planning for marriage yoo..Kekeke..

No comments:

Post a Comment