Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome to my new blog =)

Wooohooo…I've finally used my new blog today. Actually, i had registered this blog since Jan 2009. But previously, I’m always blogging in spaceblog. Now i'm officially announced that I want to move my blogging activity here =D. {a new place, a new start and of course a brand new me} wakakak =P Hence, this blog will become my new place to express myself. Yeahhh ^.^ annyeong haseyo, welcome to all my dearest friends to view and stick with my blog all the time.

Ermm..my blog is quite dull because I’m kinda poor in using html code to design my blog. =( So, I’ve decided I want to re-learn how to make my blog look more nicely in the next few months!!! Kekeke~ It cannot be denied that nowadays, blogging has become one of the most famous social activities online among youths to share their thoughts and feelings in daily life. Yupp, It’s definitely the same activity goes for me too. I ♥ to write, i ♥ to express myself although I don’t really have talent in my writing and expression skills. Wuwuuwu…

Bola..bola..bola..bola…bola..bola…yupp…the madness world cup has started again and it only happens once every four years. This year, it takes place in South Africa. The duration of the world’s greatest football event where between June 11, 2010 till July 11, 2010. Woow… as usual Astro channel 805 will broadcast the football live show every night. Well, tonight will be another 6 nations want to compete which are Argentina vs South Korea at 7.00-9.30pm (I ♥ Argentina) , Greece vs Nigeria at 10.00-12.30am, France vs Mexico at 2.30-5.00am. Which team will you sokong????

No comments:

Post a Comment