Sunday, September 5, 2010

☺ 自。足。常。乐。☺

I recently realized that my mind is full of grumbling about my life.

(i) Why I can’t dye my hair brown instead of my natural (dull) hair color?
(ii) Why am I so unlucky?? My wallet, money, mycard, driving license, PBB atm card, nokia 6300 mobile phone were stolen by thief?????
(iii) Why my savings account is nil??
(iv) Why I am still jobless?
(v) Why my hometown here didn’t offer many choices of part time jobs compared to kl???
(vi) Why my laptop was spoilt and only displaying the left half of the screen when I opened??
(vii) Why I am still single and available???
(viii) Why my father is still working hard to earn money and rear me???

Why???? Why???????Many of the “why” questions are still spinning around my mind….arggghhh…suffering till my subconscious had warned me.

Lai Gim Wei…….please stop murmuring from this moment le…don’t you know that you are one of the luckiest person on earth when you saw many tragedies happened everyday through newspaper???

Thanks to my subconscious has reminded me that I should always “自足常乐’ and contented.☺.

No comments:

Post a Comment