Wednesday, September 1, 2010

..Bad day..

I woke up so early today because my eldest bro finally got free time bringing me to settle my matters……aikksss..it’s all about that bad thief’s fault ….He (refers to bad theft) has been interrupted my sleeping time this morning arrr…..i really want to take “parang pisau” to KILL him arrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides that, we went to maxis centre to check my phone bill…then I get to know he used my hp to make few calls back to Vietnam country & it costs me rm 50 something lol…..shit la…I need help him to pay somemore…..!!!!!!!!! “天理何在”? The part has made me damn angry was I terminated my phone line at 8 something, then he called at 7 something…………walao….he can become the first champion thief in the end of the world!!!!!!

Gosshhh..everything needs money to be settled. I really need money badly right now because I knew there is no free lunch in this world~!!!!! everything needs to grab an opportunity by myself…….but tell me…how many opportunities are letting me choose???????????? Doubt & UPSET******

No comments:

Post a Comment