Friday, April 6, 2012

hmmm..

I had a great time with pauline at Bishan Junction 8 shopping mall this afternoon.
We shared alot about the things that happened in our lives. wow..i am now totally relaxed. Thanks to you pauline.....
Arghhh...i seriously need to change instead of always being weak...i must put my best effort & energy into everything that i wish to change. Aza-aza fighting ...lai gim wei....:)
Sigh... looking back at the past 1 & half year of my life...i realize that i lost touch with a lot of my friends...how bad am i??? Will they still remember me???????
Countdown-ing maggie's wedding party...so that, i can meet them all again...hehehe..
The second resignation letter i already kept for so long....I really not suitable for this admin cum sales coordinator position. Will tender my resignation letter end of the apr/may. I hope i can get my freedom soon.

1 comment: